Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Project Page Appreciation: Nicholebreton's Wheel of Dreams Baby Blanket

It's the end of the month and time for another Project Page Appreciation post! Today I am sharing Nicholebreton's version of my Wheel of Dreams pattern. Here's what she had to say about it:

"I liked the colors that I thought were in the picture when I purchased the pattern but when I read it I discovered it was a blue/black-white/gold dress situation and only one of the colors was what I thought it was. I saw navy and white with tan trim and it turns out it was navy and light blue with silver/gray trim…go figure. I decided I liked my color scheme better because I had been looking for something nautical and this reminded me of ocean waves and sand. Pattern was easy to follow and the blanket turned out so cute. I finished the day before my nephew was born!"


She did such a lovely job, didn't she? Changing the colors of your item is a great way to make a pattern more personal. Great work, Nicholebreton! Can't wait to see which two patterns you choose as your prize.

Remember, if you'd like to be considered for Project Page Appreciation, simply upload a project page to Ravelry for any of my patterns. Who knows... you may win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.