Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Upcoming Cowl Pattern

I've talked to you before about how I don't usually show my patterns as they are in progress. For some reason it seems very exposing to me not to have the complete control of presenting a completely polished product. Today, I am changing things up a bit and taking a risk :)

I am currently working on a cowl pattern. It is delightfully squishy and soft. Yesterday was a rather long day for me, and today I have the luxury of staying a little closer to home, so I hope to finish it soon and get it to my testers. Here is a sneak peak.



2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your work, can't wait to see this new project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a kind and encouraging thing to say.

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.