Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Crochet in the Horror Movie "It Follows"

When I was younger, I used to be afraid all of the time. Of EvErYtHiNg. I mean, I once stayed up all night because I heard a noise in the wall while reading Stephen King's The Langoliers. I would also sleep with all of the lights on after watching any movie with aliens in it, even if they were friendly. While I still have a few lingering fears, like large spiders and needles, I am so much more able to handle the freaky and the frightening than I used to be. It's glorious!

I was recently watching an off-beat horror movie on Netflix called "It Follows." Surprisingly, the movie had a bunch of crochet in it. Here's a sampling:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.