Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Willow Cowl: Take Two

In my Vogue Knitting Live pictures, I was wearing a freshly knitted cowl. It was another Willow Cowl, made with gorgeous yarn that my friend, Toni, gave me. I had fun making the first cowl and wanted to try a second that was true to the pattern. I enjoy the result... but I won't be repeating a pattern again. I have found that I much prefer making something new each time, whether it be designing or working up someone else's pattern. However, I'm happy I made this cowl. It is very wearable and the colors are very me. I didn't block it; I like it the way it is. It's squishy and has a lot of movement. (I'm also lazy about blocking!)





2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photograph and such an interesting pattern on the cowl. I know what you mean though about repeating patterns. There are so many patterns to explore, why sit on just one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very sweet of you to say. Exactly, there are just so many new things to make and invent!

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.