Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Special Edition: Yay!!!

Okay, remember when I mentioned the potential for special two-posts-in-one-day moments? Today is a special day! Lucy of Attic 24 has just posted her huge Yarndale bunting update. I made three bunting triangles and sent them to her a few months ago. She ended up with over 6,000 triangles. Wow! That's insane. Kudos to her for taking on such an immense project. How cool to have contributed to such a unique piece of art.

If you're wondering why this information merits a Special Edition, let me fill you in on the exciting details. Out of thousands of triangles, you can see two out of three of my triangles pictured in the big update post! If you scroll down to pictures 22 and 23, mine are the black triangle with the white moon and stars and the purple-n-teal one with the bow. I'm so excited and I feel so lucky and special!

I'll share one of the pictures with you here. Please note that this picture is the property of Attic24 and photo credit goes to Lucy. I simply want to point out my bunting in the pile. Here they are circled in white.


Woo hoo! How awesome is that? If you haven't already, do check out her big update post that's linked above. A tremendous amount of work went into the finished bunting and the pictures of it all strung up are totally enchanting.

Man, I'm gonna be grinning about this for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.