Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One Skein To Rule Them All

If you're as nerdy about crochet as I am, you might have noticed that there are some trending patterns. Some patterns seem to explode in popularity. Everyone just has to hook them up. One of these patterns is the One Skein Scarf, and for a good reason. It's sweet and lacy-looking while still being a good beginning project. I had some of that difficult Homespun hanging around and needed a good, simple project for it. It was a match made in heaven!



I used the entire skein of Homespun, even experiencing a rare and magical moment: I only had about a foot of yarn left at the end! Since the scarf is fairly thin, I made mine extra long for wrapping. It would also be cute as a short, light, and airy scarf made with thinner yarn. Have you made the One Skein Scarf? We'd love to see a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.