Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

My First Book! Nature's Gifts from Leisure Arts

For a while now, I have been mentioning a special, secret project. I am pleased to announce that my first crochet book has been published by Leisure Arts! It's already available for pre-order on Amazon, and it should be available for purchase on the Leisure Arts website, as well as in craft stores, quite soon.


The book features seven blanket and hat sets for babies. I am so thrilled and ecstatic about this book! A huge amount of gratitude goes out to Leisure Arts for making my dream of publishing this book a reality. They did an absolutely beautiful job with the photography, formatting, and overall presentation. I started this project so very long ago; It is incredibly rewarding to see the fruits of my labor! Publishing a book before age 30 was on my "bucket list," and now I can actually cross it off!

Special thanks also go out to pattern testers Burgundy, Lauren, and Kathryn. They each tested small bits and pieces as I was writing the pattern instructions for the book, and they had to keep all of their hard work completely to themselves while they were at it! A million thank yous to those ladies, as well as my other testers, for supporting me as a designer.

I hope that this is the first book of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.