Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heart Garland

When I found myself with some extra red yarn I struggled with what to do with it. I had been looking for a nice heart pattern for a while and thought that my bright red yarn would best be used in a heart themed project. The yarn was called Red Heart after all, ba dum ch. I was overjoyed to find this delightful pattern for a heart garland and set to work right away. Smaller hearts were also included by stopping short of the last round of each heart because I liked the contrast between the two sizes.




Holidays and crochet go so well together. What fun things have you crocheted for holidays in your home? What are your favorite Valentine's Day projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.