Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Netflix Crochet Sightings

I've got some more sightings for you! Somehow I wonder how I haven't already watched every darn thing on Netflix ;)

Here's a light blue crochet handbag on Blue Valentine.

This dude was comforted by a crochet chevron blanket on Eureka.

A chipper lady wearing a crochet hat knocked on the door on Hemlock Grove Season 2. That show can be really intense but I like dark things sometimes.

Here's a cute and colorful crochet top on Odd Thomas.

There's a crochet blanket on the back of the couch on Short Term 12, a sad but also interesting movie.

What's this granny square doing draped over a window on The Brass Teapot?

What a sweet crochet hat on the head of a girl on Vanishing on 7th Street. That movie was almost too scary for me. 

There you have it, that's everything I've been saving up. More Netflix sightings to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.