Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Becca's Wedding Crochet

My friend Rebecca Demarest and I have been friends for a while now and have a lot in common. She was my very first college friend, we both majored in Psychology, and our birthdays are only one day apart. We worked together for the admissions office and also taught a creative writing class together. Also, Becca double majored in English. In fact, she is an author who has published a book and even had a story read on NPR! I feel so lucky to have her as a friend. She's even one of my pattern testers!

Becca recently got married to a wonderful man, fellow Willamette University graduate Jason Panzer. She included many awesome crochet details in her wedding that I just had to show you. She made a shawl, a parasol, and edged handkerchiefs. Also included is some tatting work done by her great-great-grandmother. Let's take a look!






Simply lovely! Best Wishes to Becca and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.