Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

The Secret Garden Baby Blanket

Pattern releases are an exercise in delayed gratification. After I come up with an idea it can take between one and three months for the pattern to be written, error checked, and tested. Only then can I release it with confidence. I've been waiting for this pattern to be ready, and today it is! I am pleased to show you The Secret Garden Baby Blanket, based on the beloved children's book by Frances Hodgson Burnett.




The pattern is now available on Ravelry and Craftsy, and the sample blanket is listed on Etsy. As for me, I'm finishing another pattern today to start the process all over again!

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this blanket. Wouldn't a copy of the book be great to go with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I totally agree about adding the book as a gift set. I've been playing around with some other pattern ideas of this nature which may turn up in the next several months :)

      Delete
  2. What a delightful, playful blanket. Sara, you have a lovely way of envisioning a project and then seeing it through the many steps to realization.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so kind :) It's always satisfying when things turn out mostly the same as what I have in my head :p

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.