Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pink Lemonade Baby Blanket

Us crocheters sometimes have to start projects in the off-season to get them done on time, especially large projects. Yesterday I released an exciting new pattern with that in mind. Relive memories of warm days, fun with friends and family, and cool treats as you make the Pink Lemonade Baby Blanket, my newest pattern that's available on Ravelry and Craftsy. It's perfect for any spring or summer babies you might have coming along.


That picture is pretty darn sweet, isn't it? It was actually taken by Doris Chan! Since I submitted my blanket to the CGOA Design Contest it got to have its picture taken. How special! Doris is very graciously allowing me to use the photo in whatever way I'd like.




So cute and girly! Want to make it for a boy? Simply change out the yellows for two greens and the pinks for white and light yellow and tada -- limeade! Though I love the whole blanket in all of its cuddly goodness, I have to admit that the lemon slices are my favorite part. What do you think? I can't wait to see other folks' finished objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.