Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Adding A Bit of Mystery to Your Crochet

As far as traditional craft store yarn brands go, I have to say I really appreciate Lion Brand. They have such a wide array of yarns available that I can always find something appropriate for my project. I recently spent a bit of time on the Lion Brand website while making some design decisions. As I browsed I came across the coolest thing... it's a series of mystery yarn boxes! How cool is that? This seems like the perfect thing for someone who is stuck in a crochet rut. Each box has a different theme so it's not a total gamble, but you still don't know what you're getting which makes it fun and exciting.

I wouldn't necessarily trust just any yarn company to send a nice assortment of mystery yarns, but with Lion Brand you know you're getting quality. If my drawers weren't already overflowing with yarn and my design schedule wasn't overflowing with deadlines I would totally scoop up one of these mystery boxes. They just sound like so much fun! Have you ever purchased mystery yarn? I'd love to hear how it turned out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.