Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Finished Knitting Projects 2 and 3

I promised you I would update you on my knitting progress, so here we are! I have finished my second and third projects. I completed both without patterns. Right now I am working on making my stitches even and understanding the structure of the fabrics. I am also learning to switch between knitting and purling without dropping stitches or becoming annoyed. The pouch came out...interesting ;) The purple ear warmer came out pretty good in my opinion. Guess what? I even used crochet to border and seam both projects! What do you think?





I guess I'll have to find a new knitting project to work on while I rest my wrist from crochet. What are you working to improve in your crochet and/or knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.