Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Summer Sprigs Lace Scarf in a Special Colorway from A Good Yarn Sarasota

It's done! It's done! It's finally done! Can you tell I'm excited? The lace weight shawl that I have been working on is blocked up and aired out. I made this shawl to test out a special colorway, Cabbage Patch, produced by Dream in Color for A Good Yarn Sarasota. I think it was perfect for this project and I was very pleased with the yarn.


I followed this pattern by Esther Chandler. I have followed one of her patterns before, something I just remembered. I was a touch confused in a few places, so I fudged and hoped for the best a few times :) Overall the pattern is a good one, and the finished product is delightful. Plus, I am super grateful for free patterns, especially since I know what goes into writing one.

Without further ado, here's my Summer Sprigs!






4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Sara! And what wonderful detail shots of the stitches themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job, Sara!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I worked really hard on it and I'm glad it shows.

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.