Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

Reach Out Friday: Teaching Crochet to Others


This Reach Out Friday I'm doing something a little bit different. I was recently inspired by a few posts on Crochet Concupiscence which mentioned teaching others to crochet. When you teach others to crochet it not only positively affects their life, it also affects the lives of those that the student crochets for. I've featured several different charities so far, all of which depend on the generosity of crocheters. I figure if each crocheter reading this takes the time to teach one other person to crochet this week then in the future there will be even more of us to support crochet charities. 

Here's my challenge to you: Reach out this week by teaching just one other person to crochet. You never know how much good will come from it in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I taught my husband how to crochet a few years ago. he made his mother an afghan and then said "been there, done that. never again"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least now he completely understands the work that you put into it! :)

      Delete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.