Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Vintage Crochet Pattern Treasure from Vicki

I've mentioned my wonderful friend Vicki, an avid knitter, before. Kind friend that she is, she recently brought me this incredible stack of vintage crochet (plus some knitting and embroidery) patterns that her grandmother had saved up through the years.


I am just now starting to organize them and man they are SO COOL. I will be sharing them with you as I go along and put together a binder. Many of them date back to the 1910's and one is from 1908! I cannot wait to actually work up some of these projects. They are so beautifully classic. It's important to me that crochet history is preserved and celebrated. Thank you so very much, Vicki! The patterns will be well loved and taken care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.