Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cat Catastrophe

You can't win 'em all. There will be some things in crochet that come more naturally to you than others, and you will have to work extra hard to overcome the difficult parts. My mountain to climb is sewing on amigurumi limbs. I butchered this delightful cat pattern because I sewed it together all screwy-like. Poor Lavender (that's her name). Well, at least Ranna found her irresistible. Notice the flash of little kitty in the second picture. She is such a little photo-bomber!




I spent a lot of time on Lavender and put a lot of love in her, so I was really happy when my good friend adopted her as a toy for her baby and her cats. There is room in this world for a slightly off-kilter cat amigurumi after all! In the meantime, I need to work on my sewing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.