Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Nicki Tote

Another pattern has traveled through my neurons, down my arms, out my fingers, off of my hook, and onto the interwebs! The Nicki Tote is named after a very good friend of mine.


This tote would be an excellent pattern for a beginner because it is 90% single crochet. The applique is a little tougher, requiring knowledge of around the post crochet, bobbles, and crochet in the round. There were surprisingly few tree applique options on Ravelry, so I thought I would add a new one to the mix!


I opted to include sewn-on handles rather than integrated handles because I wanted my tote to have a classic appeal. I think it looks pretty good!


The pattern is available on both Ravelry and Craftsy. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.