Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

My New Etsy Store

Aside from blogging, my main focus is crochet design. I love designing new patterns and bringing my ideas to life with my hooks. I get bored quickly if I have to make the same thing over and over again. Some folks truly enjoy making many items and building a business selling lots of hats, scarves, amigurumi, etc and I'm happy to leave all of that hard work to them :)

That said, I do end up with a lot of high quality finished objects leftover from both designing and from working up others' patterns to blog about. Thus I have opened an Etsy store. I'm not so much looking to make a huge profit as I am to recoup materials costs, re-home finished objects, and expand my brand.


I hope opening this store will help connect me to crochet admirers who would like to adopt my FOs. Etsy is pretty saturated with crochet items at this point so I'm going to have to be creative to get noticed. Since I'm new to Etsy I'd love any advice from those of you who are seasoned sellers. Stop by my Etsy store sometime and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.