Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Netflix Crochet Finds

I've been watching Netflix streaming again. How surprising not. Here are a few recent crochet sightings that I wanted to share with you. Apologies for the grainy quality of the screen caps!

Here's a beautiful lavender crochet shawl seen on ABC Family's Princess: A Modern Fairytale.

I caught a glimpse of a granny square blanket draped over a couch on Farscape.

Rugged wolf-dude was snuggled up with a crochet blanket on Hemlock Grove. Man, I really love all of the Netflix original series.

That's all for today. I'll be on the lookout for more crochet gems hidden in random shows and movies.


1 comment:

  1. id really like a pattern for the hemlock grove blanket... anyone seen one about?

    ReplyDelete

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.