Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Kreinik Reflective Yarn

Have you heard of Kreinik Reflective Yarn? This stuff is so cool! It's made of the same material that's found in the safety strips on exercise clothing. The moment I heard of it I knew I just had to play around with it.


Seriously, pictures do not do this stuff justice. It's so shimmery! I'm in love. Here are a few pictures of it in different lighting. It has a lovely, ethereal glow to it in low light.




So far it seems that knitters and crocheters are using the yarn as a carry along with other fibers for hats and other night-safe items. I thought of a different use for it, but you'll have to drop by for my next post to find out what I came up with. I'm so excited!

What would you use reflective yarn for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share! Note that due to spam moderation there is a delay in comment posting.